Friday, October 15, 2010

FItness Question of the Day [FQD] 10.15.2010

So begins the official FQD Series. One question each day. One answer, each day. 365 Days. 


Question:


Andia, I do MMA twice a week and I lift weights or jog once a week. @ 43 I can't seem to loose any weight though. I have an all kosher diet, rarely eat beef, haven't had fast food -like Mcdonalds- in 4 years, no alcohol or caffeine or soda, no cigarettes. What do you suggest?       
Danny Gee of San Francisco, CA

Answer: 


I must be cautious having limited information about you, your health (personal and family history) and your fitness level. In my experience, the best way to make a sustainable impact in one's body composition is to properly hydrate and alter workouts. I usually do so every 4-6 weeks. 

Routines should not be rote memorization! That is, we want our bodies to be involved in understanding movement. Spice it up! Try new workouts, new group classes, a new trail on the mountain. Your body will respond in turn. Also, consider high intensity in addition to duration workouts. The former are shorter but often times make a greater impact on physique. And that's how it's done!™ - ADUB©


Learn more about the ADUB365 Fit System and be sure to watch our Fitness Videos!



No comments:

Post a Comment