Sunday, October 24, 2010

FQD 10.24.2010 [Body in Crisis]

Fitness Question of the Day [10/24/2010]


Question:
Not all folks make it a habit of jumping on walls and scaling buildings like you seem to do in your free time. I myself have a body in crisis. Bad knees and bad hips and a bad back and a bad attitude. How can I workout and see results at this stage of my life? Loni R., Seattle, WA

Answer:
All jokes aside, I do understand your frustration. It is seemingly impossible to stay in shape when injured and incapable of completing traditional workout routines. I always recommend that one consult a doctor before starting a new regimen especially in consideration of preexisting injuries or other health concerns. There is hope though! "Low Impact" Pool Workouts. The water provides the resistance and is simultaneously easy on the joints as you exercise. Pool routines are great for everyone, especially pregnant women, arthritis sufferers, and those who have knee, hip and low back concerns. And that’s how it’s done!™ - ADUB©

Learn more about the ADUB365 Fit System and be sure to watch our Fitness Videos



No comments:

Post a Comment