Tuesday, October 26, 2010

FQD 10.26.2010 [Pre-Workout Protein]

Question of the Day [10/26/2010]

Question:
I thought you were supposed to have protein pre-workout? V. Royal, Orlando, FL

Answer:
Yes. Protein consumption on both ends -PRE and POST- optimizes workouts. Pre-workout protein serves to maximize energy. More energy translates to a better workout. One piece of advice however, don't eat "heavily" prior to a workout. In this case, energy is displaced - used instead to digest the large meal. In my experience, something as simple as an "energy" bar, a peanut butter sandwich or a handful of almonds has done the trick for pre-workout protein. And that’s how it’s done!™ - ADUB©

Disclaimer: I am neither a dietitian nor a nutritionist. The ideas expressed herein are based on both professional advice that I have received in my own elite training and self-study.

Learn more about the ADUB365 Fit System and be sure to watch our Fitness Videos

No comments:

Post a Comment