Monday, November 1, 2010

FQD 11.1.2010 [My Teams]

Fitness Question of the Day [11/1/2010]

Question:
Are you into any other sports? Who's your teams? Ms. Duffy, Scottsdale, AZ

Answer:
I love sports. I love watching - even better, I love playing! My teams? Well, I have always been more a fan of individual players and their efforts than entire teams. I'm a fan of good and competitive games. I'm also a fan of athletes who attend to their impact off of the field, court, track, rink, course, etc. The team that I follow most closely is NFL's Tampa Bay Bucs, specifically Kellen Winslow, Jr. (82) - Tight End. 



The Winslows: ADUB, The Original, K2

My number 1: Kellen Winslow, Sr. (80) - Chargers, HOF Tight End
My number 2: Bill Russell (6) - Celtics, HOF Center


And that’s how it’s done!™ - ADUB© Learn more about the ADUB365 Fit System and be sure to watch our Fitness Videos


No comments:

Post a Comment