Wednesday, November 3, 2010

FQD 11.3.2010 [Beats]

Fitness Question of the Day [11/3/2010]

Question:
What type of music do you listen to when you're in the gym? Biz, ATL

Answer:
Good Beats, Good Riffs! When I'm warming up, jogging, or going for a long ride, I love the continuity of good and long songs. I'm talking Fela Kuti and Jimi Hendrix long. Instrumentals suit me well during these types of workouts too: Mobb Deep style. If hitting the weights hard or sprinting, heavy beats and lyrics prove worthy motivators. M.I.A and Kid Cudi energy! A smooth cool down should match the music. Think Santana and Nina Simone. I like to end my workouts with a message, literally and figuratively. And that’s how it’s done!™ - ADUB© Learn more about the ADUB365 Fit System and be sure to watch our Fitness Videos


Try a Pandora "Quick Mix" for streaming internet radio and song styles of your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment